Ford retired employees must have heard the good news regarding the MyFordbenefits scheme launched by Ford. And if you are still unaware of the scheme then know everything about My Ford retired employee benefits.
The scheme launched by Ford is one of the best employee benefits schemes. Employees registered with the scheme can manage their accounts online at www.myfordbenefits.com. the official portal for My Ford benefits login.
Retired Ford employees can enjoy several benefits under this scheme such as health benefits, legal benefits, voluntary benefits, etc. So, if you are among many retired employees who want to more about this scheme then I suggest you read through it.
In the following sections, you will not only find information related to My Ford retiree benefits but Ford motor company retirement benefits, survivor benefits, insurance, medical benefits, and more. And if you need Ford motor company contact details then it has been provided.
MyFordBenefits Login – My Ford Benefits For Retirees
If you want to manage your personal account online at www.myfordbenefits.com you need to log in to the website. Employees can log in using their username and password created during their registration. And for the record, you cannot log in using the login credentials of another individual you must have your personal credentials.
Further, to access your account employee need to verify their details by following the login instructions. As per the instructions provided by the company, to log in the employees have to;
- First, open the official My Ford benefits login portal i.e. www.myfordbenefits.com.
- On the login, portal enter your Ford benefit User Id and Password.
- Then tap on Log On option.
- You can then access your account and manage it as per your liking.
How do I reset my Ford benefits forgotten password?
Many employees find it difficult to reset their ford benefits password mainly because they do not know the process. However, if you were to check out the process it is actually quite simple and easy. It’s all about taking the right step one at a time.
So, if you are one of the many employees who are still unaware of the recovery process then the following can be useful. When you are unable to remember your password and want to reset it then you can;
- Go to the official My Ford benefits login website (www.myfordbenefits.com).
- On the homepage click on Forgot User Id and Password.
- Now enter your Social Security Number (SSN) and date of birth.
- You can then click Continue.
- Then enter your email address.
- You will receive an email from the portal along with your password.
|Forgot Password?||Reset Here|
How to register for My Ford Retired Employee Benefits?
To register or sign up new users are required to comply with the registration norms. In other words, you have to follow the registration process and provide certain details. During the registration, you will be asked to enter your Social Security Number and date of birth.
Ford retired employees can register at www.myfordbenefits.com. And to complete their registration they need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit www.myfordbenefits.com.
- Tap on New User when the homepage opens.
- Then enter your SSN number and Date of birth.
- Now to proceed click Continue.
- You can then create a temporary password and hit the Logon option.
- Then create your official User Id, Password, and National Employee Service Center (NESC) pin.
What are the benefits provided under the My Ford benefit scheme?
Based on my study retired employees are eligible for several benefits. Such benefits cover aspects such as insurance, pension, health care, ford motor company retiree death benefits, etc. Below you can check out the overview of the benefits offered to the employee under this scheme.
- Pension plan benefits.
- 401 (K) plan.
- Ford motor company Health Care benefits for instance prescribed drugs coverage plans.
- Vision benefits.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D) benefits.
- Legal plan benefits.
- Dental care benefits.
- An employee can also opt for voluntary insurance benefits.
How can I download the My Ford Benefits App?
Those who wish to access or manage their account from their mobile can download the official app available on Google Play and the Apple store. So, instead of your computer or a laptop, you can just check My ford benefit details on your mobile if you
- Open Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Type MyFordBenefits and click on the Search option.
- Tap on the Install option.
- After installation opens the app and enters your User ID and Password.
- Finally, you then have access to your account.
My Ford Benefits NESC Phone Number
If you want to know more about employee benefits then you can contact My Ford benefits National Employee Service Center. The Ford National Employee Service Center phone number is given below. You can also check the official contact details for Ford employee insurance, and A-Z-P plans.
- National Employee Service Center (NESC) : 1-800-248-4444.
- Life Insurance- Unicare: 1-800-843-8184.
- Ford Benefits AXZ Plans: 1-800-348-7709.
Ford Retirees Benefits Contact Details
Retired employees of Ford who are in need of information in regards to their pension, or health insurance can contact the support service. For retired employees should note down the following contact details if they are looking for a Ford pension contact number.
- Retirement Board: 1-800-829-8833.
- Health Care Connect: 1-866-637-7555.
My Ford Benefits AXZ Plan
The Ford AXZ plan is yet another benefit that offers special discounts to Ford employees. In other words, when an employee buys a new vehicle he/she will be eligible for a certain amount of discount. The Ford AXZ plan also offers the best reverse funds.
- You can log in at www.myplan.ford.com. Go to this web address.
- Enter your User Id and Password.
- Click on Log On.
- Once you can access your account check out the discount available for you.